IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Ukraine: Why Justice Reform is More Vital Than Ever
An independent judiciary is essential to guarantee democracy and demonstrate that, despite the war, the country is continuing to implement change.
Tuesday, 23 August ‘22
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• EU Provides Information to ICC in Ukraine Genocide Investigation
• Russia May Hold Illegal Trial in Mariupol
• Prosecutor’s Office Cases Update
• Ukrainian Police Investigate Dozens of Cases of Collaboration Each Week
• Further Access Granted to Judicial Processes Online