IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
UKRAINE JUSTICE BRIEFING
Tuesday, 9 August ‘22
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Azov ‘Terrorist’ Designation Undermines Legal Rights
• ICRC Highlights Limits in PoW Protections
• Cases Open for War Crimes Against Children
• Head of Amnesty Ukraine Resigns
• The Russian Soldier’s Lawyer