IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Tuesday, 22 November ‘22
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Tortures and Shooting of Civilians in Kherson
• Russian Soldier Volunteers to Testify at ICC
• Systemising War Crimes Investigations
• Prosecutor: Mass Shelling Qualifies as Genocide
• Crimes Against Children
• UN: POWs on Both Sides Abused
• MH17 Verdict