IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
IWPR's Frontline Updates
UKRAINE JUSTICE BRIEFING
Tuesday, 18 October ‘22
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Russians Can be Sent to The Hague
• PACE Deems Russia “Terrorist” State
• Romania Joins Eurojust Initiative
• New War Crimes Evidence in Liberated Territories
• Prosecutors’ Strategy for Sexual Violence Cases